The following are steps to install the Unified Service Desk (USD).
- Go to the Microsoft website to download the USD files: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50355
- Select files to download. I will download the 64 bit version. Note the USD version is contained in the file names, in this case 126.96.36.1995:
- Run the package deployer. This will deploy USD to your Dynamics 365 server environment:
- Click continue:
- This will bring up the package deployer screen. Check Display List of available organizations. Enter server and credentials and click Login:
- As I have a single company, it is selected by the installer. Next, select Unified Service Desk – New Environment below:
- Click next:
- Solution installs. Once complete hit Next and Finish on the final screen:
- Next, install the USD client. Run the executable. Note the path:
- Click Install:
- Click Launch:
- You will first see the splash screen with the version:
- Log into the USD:
- The USD will open:
USD is now installed and ready to be configured.